At the Birmingham convocation of the Hymn Society, I acquired, inter alia, in addition to the program book, which contained many hymns including most or all of those sung at four of the five hymn festivals (the other was a Sacred Harp singing, for which we had a separate booklet of outtakes from the Sacred Harp 1991 edition:
- Celebrating Grace Hymnal (given to Marc and Suzanne Walter)
- We Turn to God (Hymn Texts by John A. Dalles; 2 copies)
- Alice Parker’s Melodious Accord Hymnal (2 copies; one given to Verne Eke)
- Worship Together (Mennonite Brethren hymnal)
- Venite Exultemus (Latin American edition based on Cantate Domino)
- Hymns of Truth and Light (First Congregational Church of Houston hymnal)
What a joy!